Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Sales Professional will be born!

Hey Folks!

This is a big day for the Bowser family. Today, my wife and I will welcome our third child in this world. We pray God's blessings on our child.

In the title of this blog entry, I said a sales professional will be born. Not that I am choosing the profession for our children. Not at all. It is just that I believe, that all of us are sales professionals and can benefit greatly from sales training. For example, each and every day we sell ourselves.

To help you on your journey of sales success, I encourage you to pick up a copy of the classic book "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale. Read it cover to cover...and then read it again. Take action on what Dr. Peale teaches you and before you know it you will be a better sales professional. Why? Because you will be better.

It is one of the most awesome, life changing books I have ever read. Have a great day my sales friends. God bless you!

Mark
JEREMIAH 29:11

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the useful information.Today even the sales professionals require skill development for success in business. New sales representative in any organization must undergo specialized sales training that would teach him or her tricks of the trade and he could move on to the path of success.