Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sales Training: An idea is the Greatest Sales Investment

By Mark Bowser

Not too many years ago when I was struggling in my life, I heard five powerful words spoken by motivational speaker Les Brown. The words he spoke touched my heart. His words were, “You’ve got greatness within you.” Since the day I heard those words, it has been my understanding that one of the most powerful forces in the universe is a positive idea that is acted upon. I acted upon that idea and my life was ever changed for the better.

How about you? Do you have any good sales ideas stored in your brain that you never bothered to act upon? Well, I challenge you now to pull those sales ideas back out. Dust the cobwebs off the ideas and run with them. TAKE ACTION! You may discover that you can double your sales in a very short time. WOW! What an idea!

No comments: